Adding tracks to the server is simple.
- Save a .trackinfo file for the track you want to upload to the server. You can do this by starting a single player race on the track and typing "/savetrackinfo" in the chat. This will save the .trackinfo file in your MX Simulator personal folder.
- Once you have this file, navigate to the "Tracks" tab of your control panel.
- Simply drag and drop one or more trackinfo files into the upload box.
- Now click the "+" button at the top right of the track list.
- Finally, select a track and add an amount of minutes and laps.
Below is a video showing an overview of the control panel. It is slightly outdated, but tracks are still added in the same way. The tutorial for adding tracks starts at 5:25.